The Resurrection Athletic Association is a multiple parish-based program, which provides team activities to help the youth of our parishes grow in faith and become responsible participants in the greater community of the Church.
- Sub Sale
- Host of Tournaments
- Student Registration Form
- Volunteer Registration (must do online training and complete criminal, child abuse, disclosure and FBI forms on the Diocese of Harrisburg website).
- Insurance Information
- K-12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
THANK YOU for going through this process to volunteer for the RCS Athletic Association. We need you!
For Coaches – The following must be printed and turned in to the RCS Athletic Association via the school office.
- Completion certificate for the Concussion in Sports (coaches) course at nfhslearn.com. Please note this course is free, but even so must be ordered and paid for (cost is $0.00) through the check out process.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Education and Information. Just print the form, found HERE, sign and turn in.
- Diocese of Harrisburg Office of Youth Protection Adult Unpaid Position Disclosure Statement. Print the form, found HERE, complete it and turn it in.
- Vice President: Joe Legenstein
- Girls’ Director:
- Boys’ Director: Dave Schreck
The Resurrection Athletic Association meets the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. from August and May at Resurrection Catholic School.