Parent Teacher Organization
PTO strives to enhance fellowship, communication, and service to our school and beyond. Please help us execute and plan events for our school community. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize. SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Robin and she can sign you up manually
1) Click this link: http://signup.com/go/EVcCv9
2) Review the SignUps listed and choose the one(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Adult volunteers must have clearances to work around children. Please go to the Harrisburg Diocese website to begin the process. Thank you for doing this. It’s not overly complicated, and we need your help!
- President – Cristina Parveris
- Vice President – Amy Tongel
- Secretaries – Erica Shimp and Lisette Rivera
- Treasurer – Julie Taylor
PTO meetings are held in the school library the second Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. If Monday is a holiday, the meeting is held on the second Tuesday. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.