After School Program
Resurrection Catholic School offers an After School Program staffed by two adults at all times.
- Hours – 3 to 6 p.m. every day except the first and last day of school.
- On early dismissal days, the program is open 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On early dismissal days due to bad weather, the program closes one hour after dismissal.
- For grades kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Cost – $3.75 an hour. No quarter or half hours allowed.
- A late fee of $5 is added to your account every 10 minutes after 6 p.m.
- Includes snack and a drink.
If you wish to have your children do their homework while they’re in the after school program, let the directors know.
Phone number – 393-8891.
Students must be registered. Families are encouraged to register even if they have no intention of using it. In case there’s an emergency, this is a safe place for your children to be after school.