We are a Family of Faith.
We believe we can do nothing without our faith in God and the help and support of others who care. We are dedicated to raising faith-filled children who are the future of the Catholic church.
We deliver a rigorous curriculum of core academic subjects that challenges students at their individual levels. Their education includes spiritual nourishing in the traditions of the church.
We rely on the help of parents, the child’s first teacher, our priests, staff and donors, and we pray for each other. Located in Lancaster, we are a K-8 Catholic school where children from diverse cultural backgrounds share the opportunity to achieve excellence in a safe, happy and disciplined environment.
- Children are gifts from God entrusted to our care.
- Our children are the future of the Catholic Church and society.
- Each child needs a supportive, safe and caring yet disciplined environment for learning.
- We support the parents/guardians in their role as primary educators.
- Catholic ideals, virtues and values are to be cultivated and practiced.
- Children learn at different rates and have different learning styles.
- Children need opportunities for their growth of self-confidence, respect, love of God and neighbor.
- Children need to be responsible citizens to deal with issues in today’s world.
Resurrection Catholic School provides students with a Christ-centered education rooted in Sacred Scripture and the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church. By encouraging their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development nurtured in a multicultural environment, we guide each child on his or her journey to become a disciple of Christ.