Music, Stations featured on Fridays in Lent
Resurrection students host the Stations of the Cross Fridays during Lent Feb. 16 to March 23 at 1:30 p.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church.
On Good Friday, March 30, at noon, the St. Anthony Youth Ministry presents “Stations of the Cross for Families,” a prayerful re-telling of the Passion.
A half-hour before Stations, music by parish and local musicians is offered for meditation and contemplation at 1 p.m., and 11:30 a.m. on Good Friday. Click here for the schedule.
We are a Family of Faith
- Children are gifts from God entrusted to our care.
- Our children are the future of the Catholic Church and society.
- Each child needs a supportive, safe and caring yet disciplined environment for learning.
- We support the parents/guardians in their role as primary educators.
- Catholic ideals, virtues and values are to be cultivated and practiced.
- Children learn at different rates and have different learning styles.
- Children need opportunities for their growth of self-confidence, respect, love of God and neighbor.
- Children need to be responsible citizens to deal with issues in today’s world.
Resurrection Catholic School provides students with a Christ-centered education rooted in Sacred Scripture and the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church. By encouraging their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development nurtured in a multicultural environment, we guide each child on his or her journey to become a disciple of Christ.
Resurrection Catholic School’s mission and beliefs guide and motivate us every day to give our students the very best education possible. This poster hangs in every hallway in our school to remind us why we do what we do. Feel free to download it!